The Christian Brothers provide an outreach and support service to those affected by abuse including members of their families. This is a service for those who make complaints of abuse by Brothers or others working for or on behalf of the Brothers. The service provided involves:
- Facilitating people to make complaints about child abuse.
- Recommendation and encouragement to report complaints to Túsla and Gardaí
- Accessing counselling and other services for those who need and want such services
- Informing them of the steps being taken to address their concerns
- Arranging, if required, a pastoral meeting with the Province Leader or his representative.